- Contains soft sulfate-free surfactants, which don’t irritate.
- Green tea, hamamelis and roses natural extracts.
- Alantoin: Moisturizing, calming, doesn’t irritates. Promotes epidermic cells renewal.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that protects cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Sacha Inchi Oil: Emolient and skin protector. It restores the natural skin barrier.
- C B D: Emollient, antioxidant and controls oil production.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Aqua (and) Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propanediol, Ammonium Polyacrilodimethyl Taurate, Xylitol (and) Sodium Phosphate (and) Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Fragrance, Cannabis Sativa Flower Extract, Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
How to use it?
Regular morning/evening cleansing: On wet skin, apply a small amount of our Oil Control Facial Cleanser onto your face and feel free to extend it past your chin. Massage it onto your skin using circular motions, working all the way from your neck to your forehead and then rinse with water.
Lastly, pat gently with a towel.
+ Pro Tip: This motion will not only cleanse the area but it will also activate your lymph circulation to impart a healthy-looking glow.
I love this facewash! It has a great scent, and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated!